PostgreSQL Question

From: "Bijelic, Aleksandra (Lexi)" <lexi(dot)bijelic(at)atkinsglobal(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Question
Date: 2012-11-30 03:13:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi I have a question, Is possible to create a shared-storage postgresql server cluster? I found some mix responses online and need to know before we download the software for our company use.

Thank you very much,
Lexi

This electronic mail communication may contain privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary information which is the property of The Atkins North America Corporation, WS Atkins plc or one of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the intended recipient please delete this communication and notify the sender that you have received it in error. A list of wholly owned Atkins Group companies can be found at http://www.atkinsglobal.com/site-services/group-company-registration-details

Consider the environment. Please don't print this email unless you really need to.