Re: 7.2 items

From: Franck Martin <franck(at)sopac(dot)org>
To: Karel Zak <zakkr(at)zf(dot)jcu(dot)cz>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.2 items
Date: 2001-05-14 08:24:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

#ifdef ENABLE_NLS
# include <libintl.h>
# define _(String) gettext (String)
# define N_(String) (String)
#else
/* Stubs that do something close enough. */
# define textdomain(String)
# define gettext(String) (String)
# define dgettext(Domain,Message) (Message)
# define dcgettext(Domain,Message,Type) (Message)
# define bindtextdomain(Domain,Directory)
# define _(String) (String)
# define N_(String) (String)
#endif

Just add the above code to each file, and each time that you use a string "my
string" encapsulate it with _("my string"). gettext will parse the code and
extract all the strings for future translation.

Cheers