Re: jdbc connection

From: Mamoon Rashid <mamoon(at)imtech(dot)res(dot)in>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc connection
Date: 2007-06-01 03:32:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

hi nico,
please check your URL supplied during connection.you have given
URL= "jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/postgres"
1.you are assuming your database name as "postgres", plz check this should
be the actual name of your database.
If i am correct u supplied USERID = "postgres" and PASSWD= "showan2000".it
seems ok.
2. Do one more thing, replace localhost with [::1].
if all other things are ok your problem probably lies in connection.
Plz report me whether it worked or not.

mamoon