FTP site

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FTP site
Date: 2000-05-10 14:06:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've cleaned up the FTP site, removing the RC5 files, as well as
several old, obsolete directories and files.

I moved some files around too, but only to fit in with the current
scheme of having releases in their own directories.

Let me know if I moved too much or not enough...

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California