RE: Help with installing 6.5.3 on RedHat6.1 - specifying template

From: Chris Carbaugh <cjtech(at)blazenet(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Help with installing 6.5.3 on RedHat6.1 - specifying template
Date: 2000-03-05 02:11:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Just wanted to apoligize for this message.

Not only did I post it 3 times (the message kept bouncing back to me, so
I didn't think it was going through), but I also posted it to the wrong
list.

I have reposted to the Admin list.

Havn't got any responses yet though. Has anybody installed under RH6.1?

Again I apoligize.

Chris