[ocpfree] For my direct Client Looking for Mainframe const urgently

From: "Sachin" <sachin(at)kraftware(dot)com>
To: "Groups" <sachin(at)kraftware(dot)com>
Subject: [ocpfree] For my direct Client Looking for Mainframe const urgently
Date: 2006-04-07 18:55:13
Lists: pgsql-sql

I am having a mainframe requirement. Following are the details contact me with resume , rate , contact details to : sachin(at)kraftware(dot)com

SKILLSET : Cobol / CICS / DB2 / JCL

LOCATION : Hartford, CT

CLIENT : Leading Insurance company in Hartford

Sachin P
Kraftware Inc
kraftware.com
sachin(at)kraftware(dot)com
4024083687
4024086817

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at sachin(at)kraftware(dot)com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconv

Yahoo! Groups Links