Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?

From: Alex Turner <armtuk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tino Wildenhain <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>
Cc: Chris Travers <chris(at)travelamericas(dot)com>, Scott Marlowe <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>, CSN <cool_screen_name90001(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?
Date: 2005-10-13 18:58:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

I could, but it would breach the terms of our contract. Our contract with
the data providers clearly specifies seperate databases ;), so I'm kind of
tied down by the legalese.

I have certainly considered just putting them in schemas, but I talked to
legal and they didn't really like that idea ;).

Alex