PostgresSQL DBA posting

From: <dpalmer(at)informatech(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgresSQL DBA posting
Date: 2009-04-07 19:51:09
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I would like to post a position that we currently have in Salt Lake City, UT. I have included the verbiage below. I appreciate your help!

“We are seeking a talented DBA who has extensive experience with PostgreSQL. ​ This is a hands on administrative role however this person will be leading our application support and database team.​ We are seeking someone who isn't afraid to jump into the trenches and get their hands dirty and who has strong leadership capabilities. Experience working in high availability and replication environments preferred.

If you are interested please call Dan with Informatech LLC at (801) 891-5163. You can also apply online at www.informatech.net. “

Best Regards,

Dan Palmer -Hiring Ninja

(801) 891-5163 (cell)

(888) 642-2017 (fax)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/danpalmer <http://www.linkedin.com/in/danpalmer>

dpalmer(at)informatech(dot)net <mailto:dpalmer(at)informatech(dot)net>

To see our open positions visit http://www.informatech.net <http://www.informatech.net/>