How to delete all operators

From: " Martin Pohl" <Nilpherd(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to delete all operators
Date: 2006-03-31 10:17:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have a database with operators and functions in plpgsql.
To update the data to the latest version I would like to drop all operators.
There might be some, that I don't know. I don't have access to the database,
but have to write a script, that will update the data.

Is there any way to drop all operators (given they are all in the schema
"public) in a script?

Something like (pseudocode):
Drop all operators in schema "public"

Thanks in advance for answers