Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add: > o Add SQLSTATE severity to PGconn return status > >

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add: > o Add SQLSTATE severity to PGconn return status > >
Date: 2008-03-07 21:55:17
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Why do we keep the TODO file with the source code? Wouldn't it make
>> more sense to store it separately?

> No idea --- it has always been there because it relates directly to the
> source.

I kinda like the fact that the diffs get posted to pgsql-committers;
it provides an easy chance to complain if the TODO description is off
base, which isn't too unusual.

What I'd like to have taken out of CVS is all the FAQs ... I find the
diff traffic on those to be noise. But others probably see that
differently.