Kudos to the pgAdmin3 Team

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Kudos to the pgAdmin3 Team
Date: 2005-11-09 19:07:39
Lists: pgsql-general

After playing with 1.4 for a bit I must say you've all out done
yourselves. This is a top quality release, from the refined UI to
the added support for Slony-I. Keep up the good work. Apps like
this move our community and the PostgreSQL project ahead, functional,
clean, and professional.

Regards,

Gavin

Gavin M. Roy