Re: should I worry?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers list <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: should I worry?
Date: 2007-11-02 20:08:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr writes:
> All triggers in the schema are named. So I assume they are triggers for
> foreign keys.

No, foreign-key triggers always have names too, and they don't look like
that (they look like RI_ConstraintTrigger_nnn). I cannot find anyplace
in PG that supplies "<unnamed>" as a default name for a trigger, either.
So there's something weird about your schema, and we really need to
see a test case ...