Re: Release changes

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Release changes
Date: 2003-08-05 14:40:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On a philosophical note, I usually don't add core folks to release items
> _with_ other folks because we want to encourage non-core contributors,
> and because there is already the assumption that core is involved in
> many patches.

I agree with this. For the current release, I'd be happy if my name
were on a couple of the larger tasks that I did (such as hash
aggregation). Seeing it plastered throughout the rev history is
mildly embarrassing, actually.

> I added all the 'Tom' attributions you mentioned below.

Please take 'em out again. I'm happy to give Joe the credit on all
these items.