segfault with contrib lo

From: Marc Cousin <cousinmarc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: 'PostgreSQL Hackers' <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: segfault with contrib lo
Date: 2013-10-07 16:32:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I was using the lo contrib a few days ago and wasn't paying attention, and
forgot the "for each row" in the create trigger command... PostgreSQL
segfaulted, when the trigger tried to access the row's attributes.

Please find attached a patch to control that the trigger is correctly defined
(as in the example): a before trigger, for each row, and a parameter (if the
parameter was omitted, it segfaulted too). I hope I did this correctly.

Regards,

Marc.

Attachment Content-Type Size
diff_lo text/x-patch 995 bytes