Personal note: taking some vacation time in Sep/Oct

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Personal note: taking some vacation time in Sep/Oct
Date: 2013-08-20 03:26:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I will be taking a long (and long-overdue) vacation from Sep 10 to Oct 20.
I expect to have email access, but won't be doing much more than minimally
keeping up with my inbox.

This means I'll be pretty much AWOL for the September commitfest :-(.
That's unfortunate, but the dates for this trip were frozen long before
the 9.4 development calendar was.