Parallel query

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Parallel query
Date: 2016-05-19 15:07:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Robert,
(and others who are involved in parallel query of PostgreSQL)

PostgreSQL Enterprise Consortium (one of the PostgreSQL communities in
Japan, in short "PGECons") is planning to test the parallel query
performance of PostgreSQL 9.6. Besides TPC-H (I know you have already
tested on an IBM box), what kind of tests would you like be performed?

We are planning to use a big intel box (like more than 60 cores).
Any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii