Re: Add CREATE support to event triggers

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add CREATE support to event triggers
Date: 2014-08-25 20:33:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 5:31 AM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
> wrote:
>
> > Here's a refreshed version of this patch. I have split it up in a
> > largish number of pieces, which hopefully makes it easier to understand
> > what is going on.
> >
> Alvaro,
>
> Could you confirm that the patches you just committed are 1, 3 and 6?

And 4. Yes, they are. I wanted to get trivial stuff out of the way
while I had some other trivial patch at hand. I'm dealing with another
patch from the commitfest now, so I'm not posting a rebased version
right away, apologies.

How do people like this patch series? It would be much easier for me to
submit a single patch, but I feel handing it in little pieces makes it
easier for reviewers.