Re: GSoC question

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Artur Gadelshin <ar(dot)gadelshin(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GSoC question
Date: 2014-03-18 10:52:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Artur,

* Artur Gadelshin (ar(dot)gadelshin(at)gmail(dot)com) wrote:
> Is there any chance to participate in your community and get some help in
> envolving, may be simple tasks, advices about books which I should read or
> smth else.

There are a number of GSoC project ideas here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2014

> If I will be useless in GSoC projects, I glad to participate without GSoC
> with your help and advices.

It's up to you to submit a proposal for GSoC, if you're interested in
participating and meet the requirements. We'd certainly welcome new
members to the community even if you don't want to participate in GSoC.

Thanks,

Stephen