Re: Get more from indices.

From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: Get more from indices.
Date: 2014-02-25 08:36:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello.

May I mark this patch as "Ready for Committer" by myself since
this was already marked so in last CF3 and have had no objection
or new suggestion in this CF4 for more than a month?

At Tue, 14 Jan 2014 18:08:10 +0900, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote
> Hello, since CF4 is already closed but this patch ramains marked
CF3
> as 'Ready for Committer', please let me re-post the latest
> version for CF4 to get rid of vanishing :-p

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center