Re: Ctrl+C from sh can shut down daemonized PostgreSQL cluster

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ctrl+C from sh can shut down daemonized PostgreSQL cluster
Date: 2014-02-17 17:54:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> FYI, this email post has a header line that causes all replies to go
> _only_ to the group email address:

> I assume it is something related to the Oracle mail server or something
> configured by the email author.

Most likely, Bjorn has followup_to set to true:
http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-6.html#followup_to

I very much doubt that the mail server is injecting such a header.

Amusingly, Mutt also has an option to control whether to honor this
header:
http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-6.html#honor_followup_to