Re: Extension Templates S03E11

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>, Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Extension Templates S03E11
Date: 2013-11-04 13:43:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dimitri,

* Dimitri Fontaine (dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr) wrote:
> So please find v15 of the patch attached to this email, that passes all
> previously done checks and this one too now.

Looks like there's been a bit of unfortunate bitrot due to Tom's change
to disable fancy output:

patching file src/test/regress/expected/sanity_check.out
Hunk #1 FAILED at 104.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 166.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/test/regress/expected/sanity_check.out.rej

Are there any other changes you have pending for this..? Would be nice
to see the latest version which you've tested and which patches cleanly
against master... ;)

I'll still go ahead and start looking through this, per our discussion.

Thanks,

Stephen