Re: bugfix: --echo-hidden is not supported by \sf statements

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bugfix: --echo-hidden is not supported by \sf statements
Date: 2013-03-04 18:54:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

* Josh Kupershmidt (schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com) wrote:
> Sorry, this second version posted by Pavel:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFj8pRB3-Tov5s2dCGshp+Vedyk9s97d7hn7rDMmw9Ztrj-7tg@mail.gmail.com

Yeah, no, I don't think we should go in this direction. The whole
TraceQuery thing is entirely redundant to what's already there and which
should have been used from the beginning. This would be adding on to
that mistake instead of fixing it.

If we're going to fix it, let's fix it correctly.

Thanks,

Stephen