Executor documentation

From: Dan Colish <dan(at)unencrypted(dot)org>
To: PGHACKERS <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Executor documentation
Date: 2009-08-06 20:19:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I've been looking through the current state of docuemtation,
including comments, with respect to the executor code and I would
like to improve upon their condition. If anyone has notes,
pseudocode, thoughts on how it all really works, or anything that
can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Currently, I'm just going
through and finding comments that need more, then adding to them.
I'd also like to add to the readme where it's calling for more
documentation; ie, the XXX line. I think this cleanup will really
help flush out some of the confusion I've had with the executor and
maybe identify areas of it that can be improved. Thanks in advance,

--
--Dan