Re: Commit fest queue]

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: Aidan Van Dyk <aidan(at)highrise(dot)ca>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, Tom Dunstan <pgsql(at)tomd(dot)cc>
Subject: Re: Commit fest queue]
Date: 2008-04-10 15:55:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Also, let me add the wiki does not have items that need
> discussion/feedback for this commit-fest. Is that going to be added
> someday?

I take that back. The March wiki has two items that are clearly not
ready to be applied but need discussion that is happening:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:March

But the wiki is missing other items that need discussion:

http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches

like the index items. So if the wiki is only supposed to only have
patches worthy of review for possible application, the wiki should be
empty at this point.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com