BUG #4077: Error 42704

From: "Ronald Prins" <ronaldprins88(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4077: Error 42704
Date: 2008-04-01 10:41:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 4077
Logged by: Ronald Prins
Email address: ronaldprins88(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system: Windows Vista
Details:

I have precisly the same problem as discribed in this forum. As already
reacted by HoldemManager Roy.

"http://rvgsoftware.com/communityserver/forums/p/737/2466.aspx#2466"

But the problem is, I have done everything they said. Also the things the
users gave as a solution to the problem, but I still have te problem it
says:
"The following error occured when trying to initialze the Holdem mangerer
database: ERROR: 42704: role "rprins"does not exist"

But I alreade made a user account "rprins"

Can you please help me making a database by solving this problem, I really
can't stand it.

Ronald Prins