Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Lewis Cunningham <lewisc(at)rocketmail(dot)com>, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Korry Douglas <korry(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
Date: 2008-03-09 18:59:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Lewis,

> > I have no problem with having a policy or following a policy. My
> > problem is: Where is it? When was the last time someone's blog was
> > booted from planetpostgresql? Is it documented, i.e. an "open &
> > discussed" event?

Actually, the policy was discussed on pgsql-www mailing list in November, I
believe, due to formatting issues on the Postgresql.org home page. Devrim
says he e-mailed you (and every other planetpostgresql.org feed) about it in
January.

The policy will also be going up somewhere linked from planetpostgresql.org
since we've had this discussion; not having in on the web was an oversight.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project