Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Lewis Cunningham <lewisc(at)rocketmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, Bruce Momjian <brucem(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Korry Douglas <korry(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
Date: 2008-03-07 22:16:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Devrim,

> > He's also not the sole admin of planetpostgresql.org.
>
> I am.

Really? I thought Robert had rights. Well, it's obviously never been an
issue before.

Lewis, from the sound of it, you just need to put less text in your
"excerpt" portion of your posts. Is that correct, Devrim?

--
--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team
www.postgresql.org

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speak
for the Project unless specifically noted.)