Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan

From: Aidan Van Dyk <aidan(at)highrise(dot)ca>
To: Florian Pflug <fgp(dot)phlo(dot)org(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>, Markus Bertheau <mbertheau(dot)pg(at)googlemail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Date: 2008-02-08 13:01:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The Git repo certainly is an "incremental" update.

If you ever see a "rewind" (non-fastforward) of the the repo.or.cz
PostgreSQL repo, please let me know...

a.

* Florian Pflug <fgp(dot)phlo(dot)org(at)gmail(dot)com> [080208 07:50]:

--
Aidan Van Dyk Create like a god,
aidan(at)highrise(dot)ca command like a king,