Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Date: 2008-02-07 22:30:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Stefan Kaltenbrunner escribió:

> yeah - the test install is available on http://reviewdemo.postgresql.org
> if people want to test judge for themself - contact magnus or me if you
> need permissions to do/test stuff there.

Thanks. I tried submitting a review request against anoncvs but it
failed with
No valid separator after the filename was found in the diff header

"patch" can apply the patch correctly -- I'm not sure what does this
patch have that RB does not like.

The patch is attached in case you want to play with it.

vacuum-complaint.patch text/x-diff 3.6 KB