Re: Problem with joining two tables

From: Przemyslaw Bojczuk <pb2(at)gis(dot)umcs(dot)lublin(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with joining two tables
Date: 2007-12-05 14:13:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Thomas Burdairon wrote:

> hope this help.

Thank you, it helped a lot! It was a part of a bigger problem
(involving PostGIS, Mapserver et al.) and I *thought* I traced it down
to this join, but now it's clear the problem lies completely elsewhere.

Thanks again!
PB
--
Geographical Information Systems Laboratory
Institute of Earth Sciences, UMCS