Drupal wants a PostgreSQL maintainer

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Drupal wants a PostgreSQL maintainer
Date: 2007-09-04 22:05:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

Apparently some developers of Drupal are advocating for going MySQL-only
because they haven't had a reliable PostgreSQL mainainer in some time:
http://www.drupal4hu.com/node/64

Surely there's someone in our community who uses Drupal and could give them
a hand?

This seems to be part of a disturbing trend in which the size of the
PostgreSQL+PHP community is shrinking and not growing. We also need PHP
driver maintainers and other projects.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus