Developer Section of main web site --- Coding

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Developer Section of main web site --- Coding
Date: 2007-08-14 15:04:45
Lists: pgsql-www

Looking at the current "Coding" web site items:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding

I think it is confusing. We have "Coding" and as a submenu under that
(on the left), "Source Code". I am thinking we should have just one
menu item, "Source Code" and link to the existing "Source Code
Repository" page under that, which we have now. If you want to keep the
subitem, it should be renamed "CVS Repository" and removed from the page
above.

And now that the Doxygen link is on that page, we can remove it from the
"Source Code Repository" page,
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode/.