how does a temp table work?

From: Joshua N Pritikin <jpritikin(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how does a temp table work?
Date: 2007-07-11 16:58:25
Lists: pgsql-general

I read the docs but I'm still not sure. If I create a temp table with ON
COMMIT DROP then is that table private to the transaction? In other
words, if the temp table is created in plpgsql stored procedure "foo"
and foo is executed from different transactions in parallel then each
transaction will see its own private temp table, right?

--
Make April 15 just another day, visit http://fairtax.org