Back from vacation

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Back from vacation
Date: 2007-03-19 14:34:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am back from vacation and reading email again. I should be caught up
in less than a week (2.6k emails), and easily ready for feature freeze
April 1.

For the curious, I took a 10-day family vacation in Costa Rica. A
private tour guide took us to three areas of Costa Rica. We saw an
active volcano, water falls, animals, plants, and the ocean. We went
horseback riding, hiking, white-water rafting, and swimming. One
interesting thing was that our tour guide was named Alvaro Herrera, not
our Alvaro Herrera from Chile, but another one from Costa Rica. I am
sure their middle names differed.