Re: HUGE Stack space is gettiing consumed

From: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
To: "Mavinakuli, Prasanna (STSD)" <prasanna(dot)b-m(at)hp(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HUGE Stack space is gettiing consumed
Date: 2006-04-22 10:38:59
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 08:45:49AM +0530, Mavinakuli, Prasanna (STSD) wrote:
> Hello Martijin,
>
> I have one more doudt ..while building libpq.so we are not specifying
>
> --enable-thread-safety
>
> Will it make any difference..?

Well, if you don't, the libpq won't know anything about threads and may
indeed have problems. I can't see anything in your other output that
would suggest that the system is doing anything wrong, so if you havn't
got --enable-thread-safety on, perhaps the main and the subthreads are
using a different C library or something obscure.

I'd try that, see if it helps,