4th draft up -- get your comments in!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 4th draft up -- get your comments in!
Date: 2005-10-06 23:18:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

There's a 4th draft up. I made the following changes:

-- I replaced the technical summary in the first paragraph with a "business
summary", explaining what the new features *mean* to Joe User. This was
on the advice of GreenPlum's public relations staff.

-- Moved a sentence from the 2nd P to the 1st P

-- Replaced Lance's quote.

Given that time is short, and we could tinker with this forever, I'm going
to close re-writes and declare it final on Saturday afternoon (PDT). So
get your edits in now!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus