Re: buildfarm notifications

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: buildfarm notifications
Date: 2005-06-19 19:42:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Andrew,

www.spikesource.com. Also see my announcement to this list last Thursday.

> What are they testing and how? How often?

Regression tests on PostgreSQL, their own php tests on phpPgAdmin, and
standard JDBC test on pgJDBC.

Tests are based on when there have been submissions to CVS. They are doing
their best to do tests "by patch".

> I am expecting that for the most part people will want the lists of
> state changes, rather than the lists of all builds or failures. Will
> Spikesource tests track state changes?

They'd like to. CVS makes this kind of challenging. They'd be happy to
have suggestions ...

> BTW, these list are being set up only for announcements, so I would have
> to grant permission before any results started flowing.

Yep, that's why I'm mentioning it.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions