Re: how to add a new column in pg_proc table

From: noman naeem <doublevision_17(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how to add a new column in pg_proc table
Date: 2005-01-25 18:12:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom,
Thanks for the reply I rechanged the
pg_proc.h,pg_attribute.h and pg_class.h but still
facing errors,rather this time there were two
different errors.

They came at the time of frmgrtab.h file creation,they
are

fmgrtab.c:25: error: syntax error before '-' token
fmgrtab.c:2168: error: syntax error before '}' token

there are loads and loads of such errors.

what do u say....

Could you tell me from where I can have the last patch
that added a field to pg_proc for
guidelines of which you suggested.

awaiting for reply.....

Thanks,