Re: disable trigger from transaction

From: Terry Lee Tucker <terry(at)esc1(dot)com>
To: PgSQL General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: disable trigger from transaction
Date: 2005-01-24 18:45:11
Lists: pgsql-general

I don't know if droping a trigger inside a transaction will work. Besides
that, we want the trigger to do its work in all other circumstances. With a
hundred connections on the database, I don't know what kind of issues that
would cause if the trigger were there, and suddenly, not there. We figured
this was a safe approach.

On Monday 24 January 2005 01:27 pm, Jeff Davis saith:

--
Work: 1-336-372-6812
Cell: 1-336-363-4719