Re: Postgresql website issues.

From: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Robby Russell <robby(at)planetargon(dot)com>, Mike Cox <mikecoxlinux(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql website issues.
Date: 2005-01-03 23:15:49
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 09:21:46PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Robby Russell wrote:
> > agreed. Font sizes are a little 'too' small in some areas. The font
> > size for the body is set to "font-size: 69%;"
> >
> > maybe 72% would be a little less of a strain. ;-)
>
> It might be too obvious, but in my mind the only correct setting for the
> body on any web site is "font-size: 100%".

I tend to agree. I have my font size set to a sane default yet the text
at the top where it says "Contact" it compresses to 4 pixels high. The
r's and l's have completely vanished and it looks like the n has become
a dash with a hook. The rest of the screen is readable.

If I hit the "Text: Large" link it all becomes extremely readable.

I'm using resolution of 1024x768 on a 15" LCD screen, no antialiasing.
Maybe it's time to more fully investigate the minimum text size option
in this browser.