ResultSet.toString

From: Tim Pizey <timp(at)paneris(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ResultSet.toString
Date: 2003-11-11 20:16:48
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

Would it be difficult to put a meaningful toString()
method into Jdbc2ResultSet,
(and anything else which hasn't got one) ?

I have managed to track down my problem to the point
where I know that the application has a thousand ResultSets
open but it woudl be much easier to get to the bottom of it
if for example the query were given in the toString method.

cheers
tim pizey