I want to download mysql driver

From: "Venkatesh Thiagarajan" <saivenkatesh(at)india(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I want to download mysql driver
Date: 2003-10-29 05:54:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Sir,
I want to download mysql driver. Also confirm me what type of driver it is. I think it is type 4 driver. Also confirm this too in the reply.

regards,
T.Venkatesh
--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!