multibytes language support

From: "Maillist" <kyang_mail(at)cist(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: multibytes language support
Date: 2003-09-16 21:00:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, there,

I installed postgresql 7.3.4 by RPMs, and created a database. Now I found I need multibytes language support. How can I change the database setting? I don't want to re-create the database.

I installed JDBC and when some columns have multibytes chars. JDBC throws error.

Please help me for that.

Kevin Yang