Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3

From: Stuart Woodward <woodward(at)garage(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3
Date: 2003-09-04 02:16:20
Lists: pgsql-novice

On restoring a plain-text SQL script file dumped from a version 7.1.2
database to 7.3.3 I got the following errors.

ERROR: copy: line 67568, Temporary log file is full
lost synchronization with server, resetting connection
ERROR: copy: line 66379, Temporary log file is full
lost synchronization with server, resetting connection
ERROR: copy: line 54948, Temporary log file is full
lost synchronization with server, resetting connection

..and many

ERROR: Default table space is full

...errors.

Could any one tell me what this is indicative of and perhaps how to fix
it?

Many thanks as ever.