I am back

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: I am back
Date: 2003-08-24 23:09:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have finished the training in Atlanta, and I am back on the job;
going through email now.

Seems I have events scheduled every month or every other month for the
forseeable future. I have Mexico in September, Germany in November, and
Denmark in January. I also have possible events for October and
February. Each event is roughly one week.

I have had luck in getting local folks to represent PostgreSQL at many
local events, and our advocacy team is doing that too. However, it is
often necessary for me to attend if they want a lot of PostgreSQL
content or need a "big name" for the event.

I have to decide if I should continue in that role for the project. I
do think it is important for our visibility and for growing the
community.

Opinions?

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us