New website status

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Mark Yeatman" <myeatman(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: New website status
Date: 2003-07-25 11:41:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

Just a quick note to say we now have an interactive translation status at
http://snake.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php.

Also, I rasterised Andreas .EPS logo using the latest Gimp-1.3 snapshot.

This week-end, I will be working on the image thumnail. I could not find any
suitable PHP class, only large application which do not answer our simple
needs. Therefore I am designing custom classes. If you know suitable PHP
classes, please let me know.

Dear Mark: if you have time, could you run a cron job every 5 minutes on snake
to: "cd /usr/local/apache/htdocs/cvsroot/pgadmin3; cvs -C -P -d" under
username jmpoure. Thanks.

Cheers,
Jean-Miche