Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

From: Richard Lukacik <richard(dot)lukacik(at)frequentis(dot)com>
To: info(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date: 2003-01-22 15:09:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, my question is: why don\'t working rules on catalog tables regulary? Specifically on table \"pg_listener\" I need delete row in another (my) table, if delete row from table \"pg_listener\" (stop notifies). And why don\'t used triggers on catalog tables??? Can you help me with my problem? Or I need signal or another trigger event, which signalling me, that backend, which listening, is down? Thanks for your answer. Richhi.