Re: recursing down a tree

From: Jeff Davis <list-pgsql-general(at)empires(dot)org>
To: Fran Fabrizio <ffabrizio(at)mmrd(dot)com>, Carl Meyer <mrbz(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: recursing down a tree
Date: 2002-07-04 10:22:32
Lists: pgsql-general

I did a little research on the subject and it seemed quite interesting.
However, it seemed that insertion would require updating most of the tree for
a minor insert. Can you send along a few more details about your setup and
algorithms? I would like to find more information about this.

Regards,
Jeff