Bug #600: how to run the Postgres postmaster with -i flag

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #600: how to run the Postgres postmaster with -i flag
Date: 2002-02-22 08:24:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

ANH TUAN (truonganhtuan80(at)yahoo(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
how to run the Postgres postmaster with -i flag

Long Description
I want to run the Postgres postmaster with -i flag.Can you show me the command?Is it "/etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start -i"?I have had a problem with connecting Postgres database using JSP.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report