PHP Abstraction layers

From: Francisco Reyes <lists(at)natserv(dot)com>
To: PostgresSQL PHP list <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PHP Abstraction layers
Date: 2002-01-20 16:39:21
Lists: pgsql-php

I am seeking feedback/comments/recommendations on an abstraction layer to
use for our development. So far I have found that the following layers
exists:PHPLib, ADODB, PEAR DB, MetatData

I have only seen examples from Pear and will try to see examples from the
others, but I am wondering if anyone who has tried them could provide
feedback.